Monday, July 29, 2013

Finished little Baby quilt


I finished this before but didn't include a complete photo.

This is made with 5 inch blocks so charm squares would work.  I used the June Tailor Fancy Frame ruler to make the scalloped edge.  I like this ruler because it can make 4 different size scallops and also includes a wavy edge design.

I started making a tutorial for a tote bag but in the end disliked how it turned out and erased all the pictures but when I saw this one it made me think about adding black sashing to these blocks for a quilt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both baby quilts are gorgeous, but I must say I absolutely love the scalloped one. Do you by any chance sell a pattern for it?

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...