Monday, August 12, 2013

A couple new bags

I have really been enjoying sewing these little bags.   I sorted all my scraps by color and have them all wrapped individually for easy access.

The Pink and the primary colors bags are the newest ones.

I bought a big bag of colorful buttons at JoAnne's.

I dusted my shelves and made a display.

I put some fall fabrics in this basket because I'm gearing up for my Quilts in the Pumpkin Patch Blog Hop.  I hope you'll stop by September 19th- 26th!

Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

Karee said...

Darling little totes. And all with scraps = double satisfaction!

Judy said...

Love the bags!!

legato1958 said...

They look so cute all together! Do you have your scraps organized in them?

Susie

kiwikid said...

Love the bags, your display looks great!!

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...