Thursday, September 12, 2013

Briana's Quilt hanging on the Garden Shed

Finally complete.

I quilted it with some King Tut variegated autumn colored thread with a stipple pattern





I added 3 sleeves on the back and picked up some hooks and a curtain rod that extends from 45-84 inches.

I love when people hang their quilts outside for photos.  I need to add 2 more small sleeves to each end so it doesn't flap down.

I was trying to hurry to finish it so I could get the photos with some of that late afternoon dappled sunlight.  Maybe I'll try again in the morning.

4 comments:

legato1958 said...

Ooooo , your quilt is so pretty hanging on the garden shed, Sheri! I love the colors!

Susie

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

oh, this quilt makes me wish for some crisp, cool autumn weather. It is so beautiful!

I'm so glad you linked up with Needle and Thread Thursday!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

LA Paylor said...

what a wonderful quilt. Love the mix of textures and colors, then the applique gives your eye a place to rest. LeeAnna Paylor

Unknown said...

Very pretty colors! Your quilting is nice, and it is perfect for the outdoor view.

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...