Sunday, October 13, 2013

Homemade Quilted Gifts

I went to New York a couple of weeks ago and visited two cousins who I hadn't seen in a long time.  I made these fall table toppers as gifts for them.  I used the free Winter Wonderland Table Topper tutorial from SarahRose Quilts.

The tutorial is very easy to follow and the table topper is relatively quick to make.  You can see I used similar fall fabrics but changed it a bit so they wouldn't be exactly alike.

I also made these cute pot holders and sent them off as part of a birthday gift.

3 comments:

Astrid said...

Love the table topper and the pot holders are just too cute!

Kate said...

Love the potholders and table topper!

legato1958 said...

These are beautiful gifts! I will look up that table topper pattern and pin it!

Susie

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...