Friday, November 28, 2014

Nordic Mini and X Finish

Here are my first three rows of the Nordic Mini Quilt Along.
 You can find the directions for Row 3 here at The Crafty Quilter.   See the previous 2 blog posts for Rows 1 and 2.  There is just one more row to go.  For the zig zag blocks, I used the method where you make 4 flying geese at a time and my parent squares were 3 1/2" and 2".

I was able to finish up this X Marks the Spot baby quilt.

From the Back.
Thanks for stopping by!
Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts.


3 comments:

Lorna McMahon said...

Oh, that X Marks the Spot quilt is cute, cute, cute! What a lovely finish!

Casandra said...

Your row by row quilt looks so nice! I love everything red and white!

Julie @ The Crafty Quilter said...

Very cute projects! The X marks the spot is a great idea.

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...