Saturday, October 10, 2020

Five Day Jump Start on Christmas Quilt Along

I would love to get a jumpstart on Christmas sewing, there are three cute patterns and 100% of the $10 fee goes to the great cause of providing quilts to fire victims.
Here is the link to Modern Handmade in case you want to join in on the fun!

The first project is this market tote bag and you should see all the cute ones people have made.  I made mine with 3 colors on the outside and a 1/2" black an white polkdot flange for a little extra pizzaz.  It's a nice size and I think I'll make a few more as they will make nice gifts and only take an hour or two.


A few other projects working on simultaneously...
This quilt is for my cousin who is very sick.  The patchwork center, on point, is made with a Squirrelly Girl charm pack (Bunny Hill) and fabrics I had on hand.  The border will be from the Sugar Squirrels Quilt pattern.

Squirrels, acorns, and leaves ready to applique.

Spock is coming along....

  Linking up with Alycia QuiltsConfessions of a Fabric Addict

2 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Nice work on the bag. You have some lovely projects on the go.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

whoa - Spock is crazy amazing!!! and good for you for getting a jump start!!

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...