Monday, January 4, 2021

Think Pink

Not quite ready for Valentine's yet (see my ode to Christmas below) but here are a few PINK quilty things.

This quilt was made my friend, Cheryl, for her mom.  Her mom will be so happy when she sees this cheerful quilt.
I was happy to help her do the quilting and binding, so she could also complete a quilt for her dad who is 94 and not doing so well.
The pink binding gives it just the right pizazz!


Doll quilt for granddaughter (she calls her dollies, Mimis) 

Hung on my wall is this Christmas gift from my friend, Donna.
Now I can't wait to sew some mini quilts, to hang all around!

And now an Ode to Christmas:
Christmas went by so fast, I wish it would longer last, so once a month a Christmas post, I'll launch with a Christmas toast!  

JK, no more poems, but hope you stop by for Christmas Corner 2021 on the 25th, each month
Here's a peak at my January project, a UFO from 5 or more years ago.  The binding is ready to go, so finally, almost done!

4 comments:

quiltingbydawn said...

The heart quilt with pinks offset my gray is very nice! The pink of binding really adds to the quilt!

KatieQ said...

Cheryl's quilt is lovely. It's the perfect kind of quilt to put a smile on her dad's face. I really like the swirly quilting.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I really like that heart quilt - with the greys it is just so soothing!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Christmas Corner on the 25th all year long? What fun!!!

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...