Sunday, May 2, 2021

Briana's Patchwork: Update!

Briana sent a photo of the yellow and white quilt on her son's bed.
Vintage looking with the yellow and white and all crinkly!




Briana made this little quilt which is so cute!

She's going to make this a queen size quilt for her bed.

This one is about 33" square, made with 4 inch squares in the 9 patch blocks



With the borders, this one is 36 x 48.  I can hardly wait to see it after she adds the yellow binding and washes it!

I offered to quilt it since it's the biggest one she's made so far and she was having some trouble on her other one with the fabric bunching a little in some spots

 









1 comment:

KaHolly said...

Briana is going to town! I love the simplicity of nine patch quilts, especially two color quilts. They make me ~sigh~ and relax my eyes!

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...