Saturday, June 26, 2021

The Hungry, Hungry Caterpillar Quilt for a Baby

Isn't this the cutest baby quilt my friend, Faith, made for her friend's grandbaby?

It is a panel and she added the striped border, the tealish blue and then the pinwheels and the last blue border.

The back is all the yummy foods he (or she) ate


I quilted it for her with a flower and swirl design


I think I may order one of these panels!

Linking up with  Confessions of a fabric addict and From Bolt to Beauty and For the Love of Geese

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

Very cute!

Astrid said...

Indeed, the cutest baby quilt! So fun with the pinwheel border, just perfect!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This quilt is reallllly cute and I love the quilting did you do the quilting on your regular sewing machine?
It looks stellar, Sheri
❤️🥰‼️

Barb N said...

Very cute! I like the small addition of border fabric between the 3-segment pinwheels in order to make everything align. I would not have thought of doing that, but now I'll put it in my memory bank (and hopefully remember) when the time comes that I need to do the same :)

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...