Friday, April 29, 2022

Quilt Alongs

 I finally joined in some Quilt Alongs.  One is the Moda Block Heads 4 and the other is the 2022 Quilting Life Quilt Along


These blocks are made using the Moda Block Heads 4 Quilt Along.  The Block Heads is one new block per week.  I am behind by two weeks and there are also alternate blocks you can choose, should you prefer one of them.


I had a piece of whimsical fabric with garden sayings so am fussy cutting some focal squares.  This block is called Spinner by Anne Sutton for Bunny Hill Designs



I love this block with the garden hat and gloves in the center.  It is called Kouign Amann by Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson


This one is called  Two of Five by Barbara Groves of Me & My Sister Designs

This one is called Cooee by Jenelle Kent of Pieces To Treasure.  




These blocks are made using the Quilting Life quilt along.  This BOM is just one block per month so still easy to catch up on.   I am using some left over Mary Engelbreit fabrics with some coordinating background fabrics.
 
This is the January block with a little Scottie dog

February block  I actually had and loved these darling mixing bowls, but always put them in the dishwasher which was a big mistake as the coating eventually failed and wrecked them.

This is the March block with two little Scotties

This April block is all about tea pots

I love joining in with Quilt Alongs if I have time!  Linking with Life in the ScrapatchBeauty Pageant; and Wendy's Quilts












1 comment:

Marly said...

Pretty fabric in these lovely blocks. Enjoy the QALs.

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...