Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Green and purple quilt




green and purple quilt


Here you can see the blue flower that RBD selected to put by his garden path



volunteer sweet peas

Lovely sweet peas!




cute garden shed


Cute shed that RBD and I built a couple of years ago

A little over a year ago I was a very beginner quilter. At my church, we make quilts for the graduating girls to welcome them into the women's organization. I couldn't find any cute sheets to "tie" together and embarked upon a challenge to piece together two quilt tops for the girls who were graduating, one of them my daughter and this is the quilt that we made for her. Another church lady long arm quilted both quilts and they turned out delightful! My inspiration for this green and purple quilt came from a book called "Through the Garden Gate".

No comments:

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...