Friday, May 31, 2013

Toy trucks and another quilt for a graduate

I bought these little construction trucks for the older brother (3 years old) of the twins I'm giving the little "under construction" quilts to.

Once again I'm making a quilt for a girl who is graduating from high school.  She is the daughter of one of my co workers.  I had pieced together this quilt top last summer and figured I'd use it for her but then heard that she loves blue.

I wanted her to have a blue quilt and so I'm in the process of piecing together this quilt top.  I used the same quilt block pattern that I used for the quilt in the previous post.  It's cute and goes together somewhat quickly.   But truly nothing I do is quick.   Not sure if I'm slower than most or not but it's neither here nor there.

No comments:

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...