Sunday, July 14, 2013

Finished Scottie Dog Table Runner and Story!


The inspiration for this little quilt.  It was made for Katrina who loves Mary Engelbreit.  
One day, Katrina got a little black Scottie puppy named Griffen.    

Then she got another blonde pup named Gracie.


Gracie and Griffen then had puppies, two of which are named Fergus and Buttercup.  They are a happy little Scottie Dog family!

Free  motion quilting with domestic machine.  Free pattern for the Scottie block can be found here.
Update:  I'm entering this table topper into the Quilt Festival, small quilt category at Amy's Creative side.

8 comments:

Elaine said...

Thanks for showing the back We don't see enough backsides!! You know what I mean!! It's so impressive great job. And of course the front is great too@!

Julie @ The Crafty Quilter said...

Really cute table runner! Love your colors and the quilting looks fantastic!

Sheri said...

Thanks! That means a lot coming from both of you because I admire your work so much!

Unknown said...

I love this so much. As the daft owner of a soppy Westie I would love to have this on show. The back is beautiful too.

Angela FlowersMoore said...

I like this.

CitricSugar said...

Very cute! My Scottish heritage is very happy right now. :-)

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Very sweet

Wendy said...

I think you're supposed to write a new post for entries into the Bloggers' Quilt Festival. It's a really sweet table topper

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...