Saturday, July 13, 2013

Painting of the Fentons scene from the movie, "Up"

Last year I painted a picture for a friend from work who was going to have twins.  She decorated her babies' room in the theme of the movie, "Up" and the scene I painted was when the little house is being pulled from the ground by the large bouquet of balloons (you can see it if you look at my blog from a year ago).  At the time she wanted to commission me to paint the Fentons scene and I started it and worked on it a little here and there but had a LOT of "painter's block".  Today was the twins first birthday party so I got up and finished the painting, wrapped it in brown paper and string and took it to the party.  Here is the finished painting.

No comments:

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...