Saturday, November 30, 2013

Mug Rug and Row House Update

I admired this little mug rug by Julie the Crafty Quilter.  Check out her other samples and free tutorial.

  I wanted to make one but do it a little different.  You can see I added an Ohio star on the right and a checkerboard border along the bottom.

I liked it so much I decided to add a tree and an Ohio star on each corner of the lap quilts with the row houses that are in process.



I added another bough layer to Julie's tree pattern to make the tree a little taller.



2 comments:

Tami C said...

I love Ohio Stars! Your mug rug is really cute!

Julie @ The Crafty Quilter said...

I love your version, Sherri! It's so cute and thanks for the shout out.

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...