Monday, March 31, 2014

My Real Triangles for the Triangle Quilt Along

A choir was adorned in lovely colors and part of the choir members were even in a triangle configuration, giving me the idea... 
.... to use those colors for my triangle quilt along quilt!
https://www.lds.org/church/news/general-womens-meeting-a-historic-gathering?lang=eng
Click here for more info.

I also got my triangle baby quilt completed, as well as one more baby quilt.
Quilted with straight stitching 1/4" from the seams
Pieced together back (and uneven straight lines).

I started this baby quilt a while back and finally completed it today.  Hour glass blocks alternated with charm square size blocks.

Pieced together back includes an hour glass block.

TriangleButton800
Click here to find out more and join the fun!



6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your fabrics match the mood of the picture so perfectly! I can't wait to see how your quilt comes out.

Anonymous said...

Great blog, I am following you now. Thanks for the comment on my Summer Bliss quilt!

legato1958 said...

The baby quilts are so cute and cheerful!! They will be well loved, I am sure!
And what pretty fabrics for the triangle quilt along block! I love the vibrancy of these colors!
Will you be keeping this quilt for yourself?

Susie

AmandaK@whatthebobbin said...

I love seeing the inspiration for your fabric pull. This is going to be a gorgeous triangle quilt.

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

Your colors are fabulous and your triangles look like they are itching to be sewn together!!! :)

Your baby quilt turned out wonderfully!

Ivory Spring said...

What fun projects -- and the fabrics make me smile!!!

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...