Wednesday, March 26, 2014

WIP WEDNESDAY

I'm lucky to be home today and looking at all the posts on Bloglovin' and decided to do a post with my WIPs.

This table topper features Easter egg color blocks on point.
I got the pattern on Craftsy here.    I made mine a little differently and sewed 2 1/2" strips together and made them into 4 patches and set them on point and added the setting and corner triangles.
   It is called Mini Charm Square Table Topper
I got this panel a year or two ago and have it pinned so I can do some free motion quilting on it.  It will be a wall hanging.

Are you sewing any thing with bunnies?  I want to and made some sketches along with a Celtic knot (would go well with the above wall hanging) which I hope to do one of these days:
 
Here are my number 9 and 10 Layer Cake Quilt Along blocks
  



I'm linking up with Freshly Pieced.  Go by and see the lovely projects!  My favorite is the cat on the Turtle table topper!
 WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Well, as much as I love to look at all the wonderful blogs, I want to make my Sew Kitschy block, so better go for now!  See you soon!

2 comments:

Astrid said...

Lovely WIP's! The will keep you busy and out of trouble! :)

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Lots of fun projects!! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...