Friday, September 19, 2014

Broken Dishes Fall Topper

When I found the unfinished Twister Topper the other day, I also came across some unfinished broken dishes and pumpkin blocks I made last year.  It's Fall (almost) and I get so excited to sew with the new season colors (even if it's finishing something from last year).

I had a 16 inch section of broken dishes blocks and decided to border it and finish it up for a table topper.
Again I have regrets (wish I'd quilted the center with orange thread and wish the lines were straight).

But still it's colorful and festive.

Do you like the little pumpkins and vines quilted in the border?

Come back soon to see the pumpkin blocks sewn into a project!  Thanks for stopping by!
I'm linking up with Amanda Jean at Crazy Mom Quilts
crazy mom quilts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a darling topper! I love autumn and the promise of cooler temps. Did you free motion the pumpkins/vines? If so, would you mind sharing how you did it?

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...