Saturday, November 22, 2014

X marks the Spot and more

Another pumpkin place mat all completed.
The leaves and vines have charmed me and I see them gracing the borders of a future quilt.


The other two turkey place mats are all quilted and ready for binding.

This High Seas Treasure map quilt is made using a pattern by the Summercrafter.
It's already for quilting and binding and giving away to a little baby boy soon to be born.

  I added the X marks the spot pathway, for extra interest.
I first saw this pattern at Susie's Sunroom and loved it so much I went and bought the pattern.
Here's Elaine's (the pattern designer) High Seas quilt.
SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES
Go to here for the post with the link to the pattern.

Thanks for stopping by!  Linking up with Fort Worth Fabric Studio and Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  Also linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Sherri it looks great! thanks for posting about it.

ipatchandquilt said...

Arggggg, what a fabulous pirate!
Esther

legato1958 said...

I really love your High Seas quilt, Sheri! That is truly a clever addition!! And your water fabrics are cute in the blocks. This is a perfect gift!
Susie

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...