Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Mickey Needle Book

A good friend is going to Disney World and her birthday is coming up.  Wouldn't a Mickey Mouse needle book be a nice gift to tuck away into her suitcase?

I had a scrap of Mickey fabric and knew black polka dots would be darling.

A Gingham ribbon to hold the scissors and a bit to decorate the page, plus a stamped label.

Inside back cover with another stamped label, although I don't have a Mickey stamp so free handed it.
And Mickey's signature for the back cover.


Snowflake from the Not So Last Minute Quilt Along.  Starting to catch up.  Love those sparkles!

Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts


No comments:

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...