Saturday, September 19, 2015

Past Autumn Projects and Quilters ADD

A few years ago, I had no quilted projects to take out as the seasons arrived.  
Now I'm so happy to pull out some fun finished projects in seasonal colors!

I held a blog hop a couple years ago and have a full free tutorial to make this Quilts in the Pumpkin Patch wall hanging in case you'd like a fall project.  And check out the other blog hop days for some other quilter's fun fall projects.
 I suspect if there were quilting doctors (well, I'm sure there are!), I may be diagnosed with "Quilter's ADD" because....
I started these scrappy 16 patches a few months ago and make another one every now and then before jumping to another project....

.... a couple weeks ago I was visiting my favorite quilter, Nancy, and she'd just received back this quilt that she'd forgotten at the quilters for a couple of years!
 I loved it so much I pulled out some Kona cottons and other fabrics in rainbow colors and started cutting strips of 2 inches. 
(Nancy's strips are 1.5" so her little squares finish at 1").  I just love the black background too!
 I sewed up so many of those rainbow and black squares but as you can see I have far to go.  I had to have a break....
..... and so a couple nights ago, started some Trip around the world blocks in scrappy colors.  I've admired the "trip" quilts for so long!
Well, I don't know if Quilter's ADD is contagious, but I'm pretty sure I'm not alone, so I guess it's okay, although sometimes I worry about it!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Sheri

Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts

No comments:

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...