Thursday, May 12, 2016

Circa 2016 & Pink Pinwheels

I've been catching up on my Circa Blocks

Just a few more to be all caught up and looking forward to see what new pattern that will be available on Friday the 13th!
 Also working on 13 1/2" pinwheel blocks
This will be a twin size quilt for a Samantha, whose favorite color is pink, who is graduating
  

from high school and to welcome her into the women's organization at church

I also love pink!!!
Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts
Now onto Funtastic Friday...
Funtastic Friday Party Button
Welcome to Funtastic Friday #74!


 I hope you all had a great Mother's Day! I sure did. Before we get started on our new party, I have one announcement. We're looking for up to 2 more party hosts. If you're interested, please send me an email or message me on social media. Provide the URL of your blog, too. Now on to the party!
MEET THE HOSTS OF FUNTASTIC FRIDAY
Funtastic Friday Party Hosts Collage
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
MOST VIEWED
swiffer
DIY Reusable Swiffer Sweeper Cloths @ Promisingly Pennywise
HOST PICKS
Funtastic Friday 74 Featured-1
Funtastic Friday 74 Featured-2
[bctt tweet="I was featured on Funtastic Friday! @olivesnokra" username="olivesnokra"]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right click on image and save image to your computer):
Funtastic Friday Link Party Thumbnail 150x
If you're a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right click on image and save image to your computer):
Funtastic Friday Featured Thumbnail
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board. We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please! [bctt tweet="Add your link! The Funtastic Friday link party is live!"]

;

No comments:

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...