Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy Independence Day!

I have two finishes to show today.  The first fits right in because today is the 4th of July and this quilt is Americana through and through!
This quilt is called From Sea to Shining Sea.  (Kitty cat in the background kept sneaking into the picture even though I moved her a couple times LOL)

Booms and pops abounded as I sewed on the Red Sparkling Star binding.  Finished quilt measures about 65 x 65"

Quilted with wavy lines which is when the anthems going through my mind made me think of the name, From Sea to Shining Sea.

And a quilt is not complete without a label.  I love using the freezer paper method to print a custom label on fabric.

And here is the Pink Pinwheel Quilt.
Made for Samantha, a graduating senior.

Finished size is about 65 x 78"

Quilted with  double loop FMQ

Backed with pink bubble flannel for extra warmth.

1 comment:

Two Chicks and a Mom said...

Thank you for my quilt! I so love it!

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...