Saturday, September 16, 2017

Pumpkins and Pantographs

Fall is in the Air
Pumpkins harvested from the garden pumpkin patch.

Walking with neighbors in the crisp morning air. 

An impulse buy at the State Fair.  Yikes what was I thinking??
This Q'nique 21 was set up Monday.  After adding some borders this quilt top was loaded and pantograph quilting begun.
First Row done.

Edge to edge quilting complete and now just needs some binding.
Looking forward to more quilting!

Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts

2 comments:

Rosemary B❤️ said...

So nice to hear from you Sheri
I love your new machine, and the quilting.
Lovely photos.

KaHolly said...

Oh, you lucky girl! I've almost impulsively done the same, but so far, have resisted! Have lots and lots of fun!

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...