Thursday, November 9, 2017

Halloween Quilt Ready to Sew Next Year


I got this all cut out but with Halloween 2017 over, decided to put it away until 2018
The patchwork squares are 6" set on point.

 In a variety of black, gray, and orange prints and solids.

Setting Triangles (STs) are 9 1/4" squares cut diagonally twice.

The Corner Square Triangles (CSTs) are 7" squares cut diagonally twice.
The CST is the end cap and the setting triangles are the ones on the sides (in case you didn't know).
The good thing about this plan is it is all ready to start sewing next September and with this post, I have the plan to refer to.
Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts

2 comments:

Two Chicks and a Mom said...

You know me, anything with Halloween colors is great! Can't wait to see your finished project!

Jean said...

How fun! I have tons of Halloween fabrics, add some purple and I'm with you all the way!
Guess I need to see if I have any 6" blocks cut out. I know I have squares but I will be surprised if they are 6" though. Do you know where I can find the formula if my squares are a different size?
Thank you for sharing...
Jean

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...