Saturday, June 23, 2018

Starry, Starry Night

Working on some gifts for a friends daughter who recently graduated . 
She loves Vincent Van Gogh' s Starry Night painting.

Pillow case with starry night fabric cuff.  Used this 15 minute pillow case tutorial,  although it was probably closer to an hour.  Note: when she says to trim to 20 x 28 inches,  I trimmed mine  21 x 28 1/2". I did the French seams and am very happy with how it turned out. 


Center lone star block for quilt. 
Other  star blocks to circle round the lone star.  

3 comments:

KaHolly said...

Oh, my goodness, so pretty! Those blocks look like a lot of work!

Quilting Tangent said...

Pretty blocks! Going to be a beautiful quilt.

Two Chicks and a Mom said...

Ali Rose loves her pillow case and is going to love that beautiful quilt!

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...