Saturday, April 11, 2020

Projects in Progress: Laundry Basket 2020 Quilt Along and Spock

I have two complete rows of blocks sewn, plus some other blocks complete but being able to duplicate the blocks, digitally, lets me see how it will look.
I substituted my own heart block into the center of the outer rows
This is the complete Mystery Quilt Along from Laundry Basket Quilts that you can still download.

This is the Spock Quilt I'm making for my coworker, Dave, who is retiring soon.
I think mine will look better when I start getting the dark colors around the face.  I'm going to piece letters for the border, which say LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
I found this Quilt and felt very inspired to make one similar. 
 Carol's Spock Quilt
Check out Carol's blog post to see how she did this!

No comments:

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...