Monday, February 14, 2022

P.S. A Few More Valentines

Just wanted to share a couple more things before it's time to pack up what is unfinished (which will be a treat to take out for next year).

Sweetheart Pillow is made with little 3 1/2" hearts (To make: take two strips of fabric 2 x 3 1/2";  Snowball the top corners with 1" squares of background fabric.  Snowball the bottom corner with 2" squares of background fabric.  Add stripes!

Mini pink and red patchwork toppers, still need quilted and bound.
Topper for TV console

 



Cute Valentine envelope.  You can see I fussy cut the heart triangle


I think I will remove the white corner square triangles and add some triangles to the top of the envelope and make two more.... anyway, I'll show you next year.



Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day!


1 comment:

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOVE that Valentine pillow and all the other sweet projects in the works!!

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...