Wednesday, November 18, 2015

November Birthday Gifts

I realized one of my coworkers is having a birthday tomorrow.  I looked through my WIPs to see if there was something fun to finish up for a present.

Luckily, I found one completed place mat and one that just needed some binding.
Here is the link to the free tutorial at Bee in my Bonnet in case you want to make some too.

And I even found an apron to include for her husband because he's an excellent cook and she brings such delicious things to share!  Here's the link to my simple apron tutorial.  (Note:  To this apron, I added a pocket, contrast bottom and contrast bias tape for finishing the edges which I don't show in my tutorial)
And I even found a card that I stamped in the past that became a cute birthday card!

Thanks for stopping by!  Sheri



1 comment:

Heide said...

What a super sweet gift! Your Coworker is going to love this. Thanks for sharing.

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...