Thursday, June 2, 2016

Patriotic Embroidery Peak and Swirl Quilting

After piecing together a UFO done in red, white, and blue,
I realized that there was a good size plain section within  each side border that would be perfect for a patriotic salutation.


So I printed out some phrases and traced them onto the fabric.


These little corner stars will have red quilting around each star and a cute red heart button sewn inside.  I'll show you more later.
 Heres the pink pinwheel quilt first row quilted in bigger double loops.




3 comments:

Chloe Crabtree said...

Thank you so much for hosting and featuring my 5 Minute Fudge. It really is easy and delicious! I hope you get a chance to try it soon! I want to invite you to stop by Celebrate and Decorate for our Celebrate Your Story! link party which starts at 8 PM EST on Monday evenings! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! So glad I stumbled upon Sunshine in the attic! Your quilts are STUNNING!

She Yarns Crochet said...

I love the quilt!

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

I love the patriotic embroidery! How pretty! Thank you for linking with us at Celebrate the USA party. 'Featuring your post on FB today! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...