Sunday, February 9, 2020

Pinks and Valentine's

Little pink fabric basket would be a cute Valentine's gift with some fat quarters or hand soaps and candles.

Ayumi's tutorial.  For my reference (not patchwork), cut 
(2) rectangles [ 9 1/2 x 3 1/2" ] (sides)
(1) rectangle [ 6 x 9 1/2" ]  (bottom)
(2) 1 rectangle [ 1 3/4 x 10 1/2" ] one in main and 1 in coordinating fabric (handles)
(1) rectangle [ 12 x 9 1/2 ] lining

Table topper
This is a storm at sea designed into heart shapes.  Find the pattern here.


I love the secondary ribbon design going through the hearts



The amazing thing is I had all the fabrics in my stash!  It was gratifying to make something beautiful with what I had on hand.  It was a little tricky figuring out which colors to put where though

Pink baby quilt in process

1 comment:

KaHolly said...

Very sweet Valentines projects! I sewed absolutely nothing for Valentine's Day this year. But all that pink sure is pretty!

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...