Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Other projects

Free motion quilting on Muriel's wall hanging (only 8 months late for her birthday so far)

40 inches square.  It should be very pretty when all done.  Still no time or mental prep to practice on the Sunshine -- but hopefully soon!

working on a Fenton's painting with "Up" characters for gift for the newborn twins

1 comment:

Jean C. said...

So first I read that your "painting" with a Sweet 16 and your other machine; and now I see you paint too! Is there anything you can't do? Isn't it great when the creative juices start flowing? I really like all the wonderful colors you use.

Some Late Valentine Sewing (I forgot to post on time

I made a couple of these to give as gifts. See the links for some instructions I used the Moda Block Heads 3 block by Lissa Alexander and I...