Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some Late Valentine Sewing (I forgot to post on time
I made a couple of these to give as gifts. See the links for some instructions I used the Moda Block Heads 3 block by Lissa Alexander and I...
-
Note: See the section with cutting instructions for yardage requirement update but beware as amounts haven't been tested. Popular Log C...
-
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5884165/?claim=t88azavjavu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> Welcome ...
-
I have really enjoyed seeing all the projects from the Christmas in July blog hop and am in the mood to sew some more! I hope you lik...
3 comments:
They are very cute!
Can't wait for the Quilts in the Pumpkin Patch to start!
Susie
Looking forward to your blog hop!
super cute. Love the Hello Kitty fabric!
Thanks for linking up to Needle and Thread Thursday!
:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation
Post a Comment