Sunday, April 12, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some Late Valentine Sewing (I forgot to post on time
I made a couple of these to give as gifts. See the links for some instructions I used the Moda Block Heads 3 block by Lissa Alexander and I...
-
Note: See the section with cutting instructions for yardage requirement update but beware as amounts haven't been tested. Popular Log C...
-
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5884165/?claim=t88azavjavu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> Welcome ...
-
I have really enjoyed seeing all the projects from the Christmas in July blog hop and am in the mood to sew some more! I hope you lik...



3 comments:
Such cute baskets! I'll bet you had fun making them. Thanks for the Easter wishes. Hoping you have a good Easter, too.
Sheri
Happy Easter. I am happy to read your blog today
I hope all of you are comfortable and healthy.
These baskets are adorable. I know they are treasured by your grand girl and her cousin Swwweeeeet
Hope your Easter was pleasant, too. We are three, so dining without extended family members in attendance wasn’t so bad.
Post a Comment