Friday, December 18, 2020

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

A neighbor who quilts and takes walks with me, got me an Advent gift, filled with little boxes that you open each day as you count down to Christmas.


In one of the boxes was a pom pom maker and I wondered what I could use it for?  So I made her this snowman pillow and then pom poms and sewed them to each corner.

The hats look extra cute with the pom poms!  I first made this square in a square pillow back in 2015.  You can find some cutting instructions in that post here.


In the center it would look great to put a big snowflake button but I didn't have one, so I stitched a snowflake and some popular Christmas song lyrics.  I hope she will enjoy her gift!


3 comments:

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This pillow is so sweet. What a special treasure!

Genevieve Gerrard said...

So cute! I especially like the pom-pom corners as bobble hats.

The Joyful Quilter said...

SEW sweet of you to reciprocate with this lovely gift!

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...