Friday, December 31, 2021

Happy New Year's Eve

The Christmas season goes by too fast so still enjoying a few more Christmas Projects

I made a last minute placemat out of some patchwork and a little house I had on hand.  I added a Christmas greeting in Freemotion embroidery

This tree skirt is not yet done but making progress for next year.

I'm using the tutorial by Nana Bluebird  I made 4 sections but think I will need 6, since my strips must be less than 10 degrees



I love the little Tannebaum tree.  I watched this tutorial from Shabby Fabrics and made my own template.  It's very fun to make and nostalgic because we made 3-D paper Christmas trees in school long ago in the good old days!
Linking up with Sarah; Alycia; and the Joyful Quilter

6 comments:

Sandy Panagos said...

What fun Christmas projects!

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

Happy New Year! Love all your Christmas projects.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

What a cute placemat !
that tree skirt will be amazing!

Kate said...

I love that your tiny fabric tree has a tiny tree skirt.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Super cute scrappy placemat! Thanks for joining the December 2021 TABLE SCRAPS Challenge. I hope you will be back with more scrap projects in 2022! The link party opens the LAST Friday of each month and includes a greater variety of small projects this year.

Barb N said...

Making paper Christmas trees out of Readers Digest magazines, then spray painting them, was a favorite of mine! I'd forgotten all about those. Your tree is nostalgic. Happy New Year!

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...