Friday, October 28, 2022

Fall fun and some Pumpkin mini wall hangings and tutorial



Fun and Scrappy with a little hand quilting.  Finished about 12 inches.  Find the tutorial here.


Fun swirls and stars free motion quilting.  The center 4 patches have a double heart quilting design


Maple Leaf blocks made into a short runner were part of a left over UFO that was never completed


These star blocks as well as the leaf blocks above, were from My Carolina Home's 2020 Autumn Jubilee Quilt Along  If you scan through her posts she still has the tutorials in her blog and she has a current one that she just finished up!

The pumpkin with the scalloped border is similar to one I saw on All People Quilt but I made mine smaller.  The Quilts in the Pumpkin Patch mini wall hanging is from my own tutorial here





Hope you are having some fun sewing up Fall things!  The long wall hanging was inspired by a pattern by Kathleen Tracy but I just made mine using the 6 1/2" pumpkins from this tutorial I created.
 

Here's a peek at my pumpkin spice quilt I've been working on for years.  I was searching to see where I blogged about it in the past and can't find any posts!

  Finally getting the binding on!  So will do a UFO finish post soon.  The pattern is here in case you want to buy it.  She has lots of cute patterns.

1 comment:

Vicki in MN said...

Love all the fall inspriation!

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...