Sunday, September 20, 2026

Quilt Journal


Updating on some sewing since I last posted.  I think I've made done more than just these, but this is all the photos I can find for now.
I made this fall quilt top last year but now have it quilted and bound!

Here I'm adding the binding.



I made this log cabin quilt out of a pretty pastel jelly roll along with some other spring fabrics.  I got it all quilting but put away to add the binding next spring and will update later with the finished quilt.

I'm working on Edyta Sitar's 2026 mystery quilt along for the 250th anniversary of the USA!  I will start the month 9 row of blocks soon.


This is the progress through July.  I'm not sewing my log cabin blocks together until I see the October mystery block so I can decide how I want them to be.

I've been working on the quilt of HSTs since I made the first 12 with a quilt along by Material Girl Quilts (I believe).  Okay I found a link:  She called it a Layer Cake Sampler QAL.  I don't seee a date but it's from probably over 10 years ago.  I'm using mostly French General fabrics.  Anyway, I now have 25 blocks made with the sashing, so it is big enough for a queen bed.  I will be quilting it soon and posting with an upday.

 

No comments:

Some Late Valentine Sewing (I forgot to post on time

I made a couple of these to give as gifts. See the links for some instructions I used the Moda Block Heads 3 block by Lissa Alexander and I...