Sunday, June 27, 2021

More Red, White and Blue

 I have another coworker retiring and since I got last minute notice (and may not be up to making big retirement quilts anymore, anyway)

 I gathered some blue stars I've been making and made a patriotic table runner.  I used the free star pantograph by Urban elementz again as I used on the triangle quilt

On the back I used some Christmas fabric so it's reversible



I found this card I made back in my card making days and pinned on a little tag.

All wrapped up and ready to give away

If you want to make one, you can use the 6 1/2 inch star tutorial found in this post and just cut 2 inch strips for the stripes.  The short stripes are 5 inches and the long ones are 15 1/2 inches.  If I made it again, I might put a white strip between the stars. 

Linking up with  Confessions of a fabric addict and From Bolt to Beauty and For the Love of Geese







2 comments:

KatieQ said...

That's a very sweet retirement gift. It's nice to have something reversible to use in different seasons. Thank you for sharing how you made it.

KaHolly said...

Too sweet, Sheri! I’m sure a lot of quilters will appreciate this! Great for a last minute effort, huh? I love it.

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...