Monday, January 3, 2022

Winter 2022 (Ravelry) UFO Club

 I have some projects I really would like to finish soon and saw this UFO club on The Joyful Quilter blog, for the first quarter of the year and figured it might give me some extra motivation.  There are some rules which are pretty easy to follow.  List your projects and complete at least one (I hope to finish at least three).  Encourage others.  So here is my list!


Perfect for Valentine's Day post here


I have about 8 of these log cabin blocks made and with another 4 or 8, would be lovely for Valentine's Day or any day really!  Original Post here.


This would be a cute wall hanging to finish post here



This quilt top is ready to be quilted

Another Pink one would love to finish for February.  Post here



I love Irish chains and would love to finish this scrappy one!  Post for this and the shamrock one here

This is another Irish quilt which would love to finish before St. Patrick's day

Winter Table Runner original post here

One more winter project.
I would love to use the winter artic animals to make a quilt for my grandson.  original post here

This quilt just needs the borders completed and will be ready to quilt.  It's made from a Tuscan poppy panel with packed poppy and tossed poppy borders and the final border is 3D poppies and vines.

This is a half square triangle sampler quilt made with French General Fabrics.  I have some fabric ordered to make a final border.  Original post with link to the quilt along


Gosh I just kept finding UFO's that fit in the winter category.  Well the French General and Poppy Quilt are actually ones I've been meaning to finish along with many others so I can give my Valentine Day birthday cousin a choice of quilts since I promised her one ten years ago!  So that is my number one priority.         
I'm going to ask her to choose an unfinished one that I will finish or she can choose the tree quilt that is lovely and all finished and get it in the mail ASAP!  

                 Linking with the Joyful Quilter, Alycia Quilts, From Bolt to Beauty, and Elm Street Quilting

7 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Wow!!! You have some AWESOME project to finish, Sheri!!! Do I have to choose a favorite? I hope not because I love them all. (And now I want to rush off and start some copycat quilts like yours!)

Deb A said...

What a slew of wonderful quilt projects you have to select from! I can't wait to see which one you pick first! The danger of seeing everyone's posts... are finding all the new quilts I want to make!

Anonymous said...

A very happy new year. May your new year be as pretty as your quilts and filled with many happy colours.

quiltingbydawn said...

Great projects! It will feel so good to get these finished! I hope this challenge continues to motivate you! You got this!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

So many pretty quilt projects.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

what a fun list!! I look forward to seeing the as finishes this year ;-)

Melanie said...

I think you have quite a few projects with good chances of a finish in that timeline. Best of luck and a good 2022. xo Melanie

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...