Sunday, February 7, 2021

A Finish and Getting back to PINK and RED!


Sewed a 4" border of background fabric on this table topper started last year and will sew a 2" red border on next and should complete it by next week.


At first I was going to use all the same red dot swiss background and add the same sashing as Edyta (see link below) has in one of her layouts.

Then I saw an applique design, also of Edyta's, but with different backgrounds so decided to put my pieced hearts in a square and add a variety of backgrounds.


Finished this Mini quilt to hang with my sign.  It's 13 1/4" square.

I was working on shamrocks (Cluck Cluck Sew's Clover pattern, which uses heart shapes too) and then saw Edyta Sitar's Quilter's Dozen Sweethearts and fell in LOVE with the pretty colors and designs she has!  SEW I decided to switch from green to red and pink hearts.  I have lots of romantic fabrics, so what a great way to used up some of what I have!

I'll get back to these next month.

No comments:

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...