Sunday, July 18, 2021

Spools Birthday Wallhanging

 


My friend, Cheryl, is having a birthday today.  She loves aurora borealis colors so I chose these batiks and my little quilting group friends helped me choose the black and white print for the spools which gives it a modern flair.
I used a tutorial from Wedding Dress Blue.  My spool tops and bottoms are a little shorter due to an error on my part, but they are still darling (can I say that?) lol! 

I was able to personalize it with some free motion stitching



And this is the label on the back also with free motion stitching.

This was last year's gift -- kind of matches.

Linking up with From Bolt to Beauty and The Peacock Party

No comments:

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...