Thursday, April 28, 2022

Going to Grandma's Placemats

My daughter's mother-in-law commissioned me to make some placemats for her friend's granddaughters.  I had some Little Red Riding Hood fabric I've been saving forever and thought that would be cute to use.  Each placemat has the child's name and birthday, and each is quilted a little differently.







Quilted with Swirls





Here are the cutting instructions for the little house block

The patchwork is 3 1/2" squares


 
Quilt and Bind for a 12 x 17" placemat

Linking with My Quilt Infatuation; Alycia Quilts; Life in the ScrapatchBeauty Pageant; and Wendy's Quilts

2 comments:

Rosemary B❤️ said...

these place mats are adorable!!

Jenny said...

Such a wonderful idea, well done!

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...