Friday, August 12, 2022

Chicken Potholder/Mini Quilt and Country Quilting Ideas

Chicken Potholder

Added a little sleeve to Potholder so it could double as a Mini Quilt


Chicken Mini Quilt and Table Runner ready to pack up to send to my friend


I love all these chicken things and have this chicken panel I bought a long time ago.  I'm enjoying these country colors too

Here's the sunflower block I made yesterday.  You can see some block ideas I printed out when deciding how I wanted it to look.

I want to include some kind of rabbit quilty things too.  I made a design so will see how that turns out.  Be back soon with some more Country quilting.

2 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

What a cute chicky!! Did you make up the pattern or who's is it?

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That pot holder is so cute!! and with all your other chicken things - what great decor!!

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...