Thursday, August 4, 2022

HENitentiary Table Runner



UPDATES:
Borders on, ready to quilt. Now, how should I quilt it is the question
Chicken blocks quilted
All Quilted, Ready to bind.  Now what binding??  The questions never end, right?
And Finally all bound in black stripes!



I'm having fun making chicken blocks

I found this super cute tutorial for this hen block at Sew Inspired


 I wanted to make something with hens for my friend and she said she'd like a table runner. 



Here are 2 of her four chickens and she got the Henitentiary sign to put on their pen.

The four chickens are named Annie, Eva, Piety, and Hallie after some grandmas in the family

She got these unique egg cartons to use for gifts for the eggs


I may do a 9 patch for myself too.  I did their cones 3D


3 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Fun chicken! Their 3d cranes are wonderful. It's a pretty table runner for your friend.
Thank you for sharing!

chrisknits said...

We used this block for our BOM in 2018 and are bring it back this month, so what a hoot to see your runner and blocks!! They are all adorable!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh that runner is SO great!!!! what fun to make those chickens!!!
Thanks for linking to Finished ( or not) Friday!

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...