Thursday, February 8, 2024

Conor's Baby Quilt



Baby quit all done. I wasn’t so happy to see that dark block in the picture but the baby likes his quilt and it's not quite so noticeable in person.

You'll need 25 charm squares of lighter and 25 charm squares of darker fabrics for the Hour glass blocks (or can use 7" squares so you'll need half as many).  Cutting instructions.  Cut a 5" block diagonally once or a 7" block diagonally twice.  Sew lights and darks together as shown.

The setting triangles are cut diagonally twice from a 9 5/8" square.   I'll update for the corner square trianges later, when I find my notes.  I used Twinkle, Twinkle little Star print.  See Audrey's baby quilt for the star corner tutorial.


Quilted with Teddy bears.  I'm enjoying trying out new quilting designs on my Q'nique long arm 



1 comment:

Astrid said...

OOH! Another pretty blue and white/cream quilt! So pretty!

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...