Friday, July 26, 2024

A Couple Easter Items; Two Baby Quilts completed; and Neighborhood UFO

I had these house blocks back from a Fat Quarter Shop Quilt Along so decided to make a Spring Pillow Cover




Here's a Topper Also put together from some of the Fat quarter shop blocks QA and some Granny Square Blocks I'd made about 7 or 8 years ago.  It'll be quilted next year for Easter.
My Daughter asked me to make quilts for the kids of her childhood friend who grew up next door to us.  She requested Pink and Navy.





I've been working on these houses and trees for a few years so was working on them in the spring until I wanted to sew Patriotic things.


It's once again all packed up to be finished later!











 

No comments:

Back to working on this Rainbow Nine Patch UFO

I started this project back in 2015 when I saw that my friend, Nancy, who taught me to quilt, had made one.  Hers were made with 1 1/2"...