Saturday, October 15, 2022

Fun Halloween Quilts and a few favorites from the Boise Basin Quilt Show


The black polka dot binding adds just the right pizazz!  Here's a link to the tutorial
and another link





I made this quilt top last year and wanted to finish it and present it to my friend to celebrate her last chemo treatment.  You can see it has plaid purple fleece on the back.


I made the little candy blocks to go in with the piano key border









lots of pictures to see all the candies


I sent her this one too since it has more of a fall theme


Blue Moon pumpkin patch quilt with tutorial

    

These next pictures are quilts I saw at the Boise Basin Quilt Show and ones I hope to make!

I want to make a barn quilt to go with my farm themed quilts and toppers
I bought this sheep pattern and loved they made it with four sheep


I loved that the pumpkins are just stars with a stem.  I love the colors too.

      

No comments:

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...